Made In PA Series – Volume 7 | Armstrong Flooring
September 26 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
AIA Central PA is proud to bring you volume seven of the MADE IN PA SERIES. MADE IN PA is a series of tours through Central PA facilities that produce building products that we in the construction industry specify daily-giving you a behind the scenes look at the manufacturing process. If you have an idea for a plant or factory tour please email Kelsey Leed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is open below.
This event is co-hosted by Armstrong Flooring, Inc. and Armstrong World Industries, Inc. Armstrong Flooring, Inc. offers an extensive portfolio of resilient flooring products, developed to provide exceptional design, durability and value. They have a commitment to being the most trusted flooring resource known for superior service and support, uncompromising quality, and persistent innovation. Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI) is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative commercial and residential ceiling, wall and suspension system solutions. With over 3,800 employees and fiscal 2016 revenues from ceiling operations in excess of $1.2 billion, AWI has a global manufacturing network of 26 facilities, including nine plants dedicated to its WAVE joint venture. On April 1, 2016, AWI completed the separation of its legacy flooring business that now operates as Armstrong Flooring, Inc., an independent, publicly-traded company.
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm | Armstrong Flooring Inc. LVT Plant Tour (1-LU/HSW)
- 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm | Travel to Armstrong World Industries, Inc. Headquarters (own vehicles)
- 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm | Acoustics Lab Tour (1 LU)
- 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm | Happy Hour with CEU by Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (1-LU/HSW, GCI Approved, GCI WELL AP)
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm | Extended Happy Hour in Armstrong Avenue Showroom
- 3 AIA Credit CEU’s Provided (2 HSW/1LU)
- Free to attend
- Upon arrival and parking at the LVT plant, attendees are to assemble at the guard house in front of the gate entrance.
- Shoes that cover your entire foot are required. PPE will be provided by Armstrong.
- Second Armstrong Location: 2500 Columbia Ave., Bldg 701, Lancaster, PA 17603