Attention STUDENTS OF ARCHITECTURE!
Learn more about the AIA Central PA Architects Foundation Architecture Scholarship and Apply, Click here.
About the AIA CPAFF
The Central Pennsylvania Architects Foundation Architecture Scholarship was established as a permanent restricted scholarship fund in conjunction with The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC) headquartered in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania which administers the Fund. This scholarship was established in 2011 and has (in conjunction with AIA National Grants) distributed a total of $21,085 to 24 architecture students from the 13 central Pennsylvania counties.
The initial amount required to establish the Fund was raised through AIA Central Pennsylvania proceeds from Chapter events, annual fundraising sponsored by the Foundation Advisory Committee and generous gifts by Chapter members and affiliates.
Central Pennsylvania’s Architect Foundation Fund urgently seeks your donations to sustain its annual assistance to students from the region.
Reasons to Contribute:
- Escalating tuition costs
- Increased living costs
- Architecture requires 5-year degree
- Help CPAFF make a greater impact on future architects!
- Your donation directly influences students from Central Pennsylvania!
- Secure and tax-deductible donations
- Every amount makes a difference
- Established in 2011
- 24 scholarship recipients to date
- Qualified for AIA National matching funds of $1,500 since 2021
- Total awards amount $21,085 since 2021
Annual fundraising efforts by the Foundation Advisory Committee and AIA Central Pennsylvania continue – and are targeted to match or exceed the annual scholarship amounts to preserve and grow the endowment – and increase the annual award. Tax deductible donations may be made online here.
Most recent recipients: