Made in PA Series – Volume 2 | Glen Gery York Plant
April 26 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
AIA Central PA is proud to bring you volume two of the MADE IN PA SERIES. MADE IN PA is a series of tours through Central PA facilities that produce building products that we in the construction industry specify daily-giving you a behind the scenes look at the manufacturing process. If you have an idea for a plant or factory tour please email Kelsey Leed at email@example.com. Registration is open below.
- 10:00 am Arrive and park at the Eagles Nest restaurant and venue. Shuttle vans will be waiting to take guests about a mile down the road to the Plant.
- Park at The Eagles Nest – 2519 Mount Rose Avenue, York, PA 17402 **Shuttles will transport us to the Plant, please do not attempt to park at the plant**
- 10:30-11:30 am Plant Tour will be conducted by Plant Manager (1 LU)
- 11:30 am Guests will take shuttle vans back to the Eagles Nest
- 11:45 am Guests will assemble in the Loft at the Eagles Nest
- 12:00 pm Lunch and Hors d’oeuvres will be served
- 12:15-1: 15 pm “Avoiding Cracks in Brickwork” (1 HSW)
- 1:15-2:00 pm Networking
Long pants and closed toed shoes required. Glen Gery will provide all personal protective equipment (PPE), however, guests are welcome to bring their own they may.
- 1 HSW and 1 LU available
- Free to attend