- This event has passed.
Preservation PA’s Statewide Conference on Heritage: “Community Connections: Stories, Places, and Ideas that Matter”
June 14, 2017 @ 9:00 am - June 16, 2017 @ 1:00 pm
Join Preservation Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation and the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources for the Statewide Conference on Heritage, Pennsylvania’s premiere preservation and transportation conference. This year’s theme, Community Connections: Stories, Places, and Ideas that Matter, seeks to highlight the importance of community and place making in the historic preservation field. Enjoy tours, and networking events that offer time to solidify new professional connections and catch up with colleagues from across the state.
6.25 AIA LU Credit Opportunity with the following sessions:
- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14 from 3:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. Preservation and Preparedness: Identifying and Surveying Flood-Vulnerable Historic Resources
- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14 from 3:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. Barns – Storehouses of History
- THURSDAY, JUNE 15 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Chambersburg Central High School – Community Engaged Adaptive Re-Use
- FRIDAY, JUNE 16 from 9:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. Rebuilding History with Photogrammetry
- FRIDAY, JUNE 16 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Pennsylvania Modern: Post World War II Single-Family Residential Architecture