- This event has passed.
Made in PA Series – Volume 5 | Carlisle Construction Materials
July 25 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
AIA Central PA is proud to bring you volume five of the MADE IN PA SERIES. MADE IN PA is a series of tours through Central PA facilities that produce building products that we in the construction industry specify daily-giving you a behind the scenes look at the manufacturing process. If you have an idea for a plant or factory tour please email Kelsey Leed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is open below.
Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM) is a diversified manufacturer and supplier of premium building products and related technologies for the commercial and residential construction markets. Carlisle has been a recognized leader in the roofing industry for nearly half a century, offering high-performance single-ply roofing solutions that include EPDM, TPO, PVC and roof garden systems.
- 12:00 pm -12:30 pm | Arrival and Lunch
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm | CEU Presentation
- 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm | EPDM, TPO, and Innovation Lab Tour
- AIA Credit
- Free to attend
- Long pants and closed toe shoes required – PPE provided by Carlisle
- Parking available on either the left or right side of the building, enter through the front entrance of the Training and Education Center