- This event has passed.
Designing Schools for Success
February 21, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Join AIA Pennsylvania on Tuesday, February 21st at Harrisburg University to further the discussion on K-12 design and building throughout Pennsylvania. This networking and panel event promises to be a continuation of AIA Pennsylvania’s September 2016 AEC Education Summit. The inaugural event brought nearly 150 design professionals, K-12 education experts, and state legislators to discuss the integral role and responsibilities of the AEC Industry in advocating for a brighter future.
Special thanks to our moderator Jay Clough, AIA
Schedule of Events
- 8:30 am – Coffee & Pastries
- 9:00 am – PlanCon 101 presented by Phillip Foreman, AIA
- 9:45 am – Question & Answer Session
- 10:00 am – Building Lifecycle and Maintenance presented by Scott Compton, AIA
- 10:30 am – How Learning Spaces Have Changed & Public Involvement in Planning presented by Vern McKissick, AIA
- 11: 15 am – High Performance Schools & The Value of an Architect presented by Andrew Elsworth, LEED AP & Christopher Brooks, LEED AP
AIA LU|HSW credits