Distinguished Service Award
AIA Central Pennsylvania requests nominations for the 2023 Distinguished Service Award. This award is presented to individuals who have distinguished themselves through their exceptional commitment and service to the AIA Central Pennsylvania Section and the profession of architecture.
Given the exceptional nature of this award, it is only awarded on warranted occasions, but may not be awarded more than one time each calendar year.
All nominations will be reviewed by the Awards Committee and they will make a recipient recommendation to the AIA Central Pennsylvania leadership. Recipients must be approved by a 2/3rds vote.
To be eligible to receive the Distinguished Service Award nominees must:
- Maintain membership in the AIA Central Pennsylvania section
- Display exceptional service to the section and the profession of architecture over the duration of their career.
Candidates must be nominated by a registered AIA member.
Include the following:
- A one page letter with a description of the nominee and why the award is merited
- One reference letter from another AIA member
- Five signatures of AIA Central Pennsylvania Members in support of the nomination (see second page)
- Additional supporting background material as appropriate
Submission Deadline August 18, 2023
Awards September 14, 2023
Please submit all information online at www.aiacentralpa.org.
AIA Central Pennsylvania and the State of Pennsylvania assume no liability for original drawings and other submission materials or loss or damage to any part of the submission. AIA Central Pennsylvania retains the right to reproduce any of the submission materials in its publications, educational programs, and website.